Posted by Laruen on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 7:25pm.
How to pass the SAT's and ACT'S for the John Hopkins Talent Search?
Here are the grade chart.
Awards Ceremony Eligibility Chart
(valid for students who tested by June 30, 2011)
SAT Grade 7 Math >=550 or Critical Reading >=550
ACT Grade 7 Math >=21 or Reading >=22
2011 Grand Ceremony
The Grand Ceremony is for students in grades 7-8 who participated in the 2011 CTY Talent Search, took the SAT or ACT prior to June 30, 2011, and have met or exceeded the required Grand Ceremony scores (see qualifications below). Students from around the world are invited to Johns Hopkins University for a special recognition ceremony where they receive a medal honoring their outstanding academic achievements. The Grand Ceremony will be hosted on November 13, 2011. Eligible students will receive invitations in Fall 2011.
Grand Ceremony Eligibilty Chart
SAT Grade 7 Math >=700 or Critical Reading >=700
ACT Grade 7 Math >=28 or Reading >=31
- SAT's and ACT's - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 7:26pm
This information is not useful to you now.
- SAT's and ACT's - Laruen, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 7:26pm
They are posting 2012 soon.
- SAT's and ACT's - Laruen, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 7:27pm
I know but do you know how to pass it so I can at least study for it and pratice.
- SAT's and ACT's - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 7:30pm
Concentrate on your present school work. You're a long way from a 99% average!
Also -- concentrate on learning and using your brain.
- SAT's and ACT's - Laruen, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 8:20pm
- SAT's and ACT's - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 9:34pm
But it doesn't hurt to be curious about these exams. Try some of the following links for information:
1. SAT's: http://www.google.com/search?q=SAT+exams&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
2. ACT's: https://www.google.com/search?q=ACT+wexams&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
- SAT's and ACT's - Laruen, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 6:37am
Sra I'm in 7th grade. This program is gor grades 2-8 to try SAT'S and ACT'S.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Can anyone help me? It says,"Shelly sat in front of mariah. Diane sat in ...
- Maths - Six friends sat around a circular table. Ann (who is the the banker) sat...
- statistics - Jack’s ACT score is 30. Jason’s SAT score is 950. Who did better? ...
- statistics - Every year thousands of students take the SAT'S. RECENT TRENDS SHOW...
- math - Suppose that a college admissions office needs to compare scores of ...
- math - The distriubution of the SAT scores in math for an incoming class of ...
- SAT - Please help me. I am a foreign boy. English is not my first language. I ...
- Question (this is important) - Ok my friend told me about John Hopkins Talent ...
- statistics in psychology - An analysis of the combined SAT scores (Verbal + ...
- statistics - Suppose scores on the mathematics section of the SAT follow a ...