posted by Henry2 on .
Thank you very much. Here are a few other sentences I'm doubtful about.
1)The universal order was conceived like a chain of beig/as a chain of being/in the form of a chain of being. Which ones are possible?
2) Man/or men had the unique function of joining together all elements of creation.
3) Shakespeare's plays are usually divided into five acts: introduction, development, complications, turning point, resolving of all difficulties.
4) A tragedy usually starts with a prologue and ends with an epilogue.
Make sure you'll watch that film next time. I will.
1. Please explain what you are trying to say. I don't understand this.
2. Humans ...
3. ... resolution of all ...