Posted by lala on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 4:20pm.
20. A scale drawing of a town park has a scale of 5 in : 100 ft. What is the actual length of each foot in the drawing? (1 point)
- math - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 4:25pm
Cross multiply and solve for x.
5/100 = 12/x
5x = 1200
x = ?
- math - sanjith, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:27pm
- math - Connections Acedemy Cheater!, Monday, December 12, 2011 at 3:53pm
Hi am your math teacher for connections acedemy am very dissopinted in you for doing this you are KICKED OUT OF MY CONNECTIONS ACEDEMY SCHOOL I WILL BE INFORMING YOUR PEARNT!
Sincelery, Connections Acedemy Cheater.
And since you have been KICKED from here...... here is the anwer......y=-2
Sincerley,YOUR CONNECTIONS ACEDEMY OR K-12 SCHOOL YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED..!
Conncetions Acedemy Cheater/ K-12 Cheater>< OUR SCHOOLS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU BACK IN EVER....!
- math - k-12, Monday, December 12, 2011 at 3:54pm
Connections Acedemy Cheater. You have been kicked!
- math - Lisa, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 9:31pm
Subject cars. A scale drawing if an automobile has a scale of 1 inch = 1/2 foot. The actual width of the .car is 8 feet. What is the width on the scale drawing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PreAlgebra - A scale drawing of a town park has a scale of 1 inch : 100 feet. ...
- math - A scale drawing of a city has a scale of 3 inches : 400 feet. What is the...
- math - An engineer created a scale drawing of a footbridge. The height of the ...
- Math - A scale drawing of a house is drawn with a scale of 1 in. : 16 ft. Find ...
- algebra 1 scale drawing - On a scale drawing of steps with the base being 1 3/4 ...
- Math - A scale drawing of the floor of a theater has a scale factor of 18. Mark ...
- math - you are making a scale drawing with a scale of 2in.=17ft. elplain how you...
- math - Brett made a scale drawing of a rectangular room in his house. The actual...
- Math - A scale drawing has a scale of 1/4 in. :6ft. Find the length on the ...
- math - hey everyone can you guys please answer these 5 questions or 3 or 2 how ...