Posted by Anonymous on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 9:32am.
Dr. Kyle shared the newspaper clipping with his class. "This is an unusual case, but I believe the punishment phase of the trial would have been different in another state. The crime was committed, but the defendant is not in touch with reality most of the time." Dr. Kyle is referring to variations in the definition of mental disorder as:
a. a deviation from the average.
b. a deviation from the ideal.
c. an inability to function effectively.
d. a legal concept.
I think it is a but then I thought c might be right.
Psychology Please Help! - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 10:58am
You might like to have some of th e following psychology tutorials:
Just bookmark any you would like to keep.
Psychology Please Help! - pam, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 11:00am
The answer is C
Psychology Please Help! - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 12:05pm
Dr. Kyle is referring to the differences in defining mental disorder among states.
Psychology Please Help! - PsyDAG, Friday, December 2, 2011 at 1:39pm
In trials, they consider an insanity plea. Insanity is a legal concept meaning that the person could not distinguish between right and wrong or was unable to control his/her actions. However, the laws governing the insanity plea may differ from state to state.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Psychology - Dr. Kyle shared the newspaper clipping with his class. "This is an ...
- Psychology - 9 Dr. Kyle shared the newspaper clipping with the class. â€œThis is...
- SS7R - Bill of Rights Project - 8th Amendment - 8th Amendment The Eighth ...
- Check Business Law - (TCO 4) State court jurisdiction can be established in all ...
- socialstudies PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS - 1. The two kinds of courts that make up ...
- Civics (Reed)(Check) - 1. What information is being presented? What facts are ...
- Social Studies - 1. The two kinds of courts that make up Georgia’s judicial ...
- Social Studies-I need help on this 1st part--Thank - 1. The two kinds of courts ...
- Criminal Justice - Could someone please help me with this question? What is the ...
- CRT 205 - The following activity helps you sharpen your skills in recognizing ...