Posted by Andy on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:31pm.
Which of the following is a common standard interface for hard drives? (Points: 5)
is it D
What is the interface between a hard disk and the CPU? (Points: 5)
Small Computer Interface
Is it Controller
- into to comp - Writeacher, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:37pm
I agree with you on USB.
I'm not sure about the second question.
- into to comp - Andy, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:44pm
is it D plz help me i cant find this in my book
- into to comp - bobpursley, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:58pm
The interface controller is the device between the hard drive and the cpu.
Given your choices, I don't know which to use.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- harddrives - are there any speeds in MHz for harddrives. for IDE, EIDE,SCSI,SATA...
- math - A computer store sold a total of 300 items last month. The store sold six...
- Computer Information - What kind of drives are typically found in high-...
- Intro. to Comp. - Can you help with this? A ________ is an integral part of the ...
- High School Science - A ray of light goes from water (nwater=1.333) into ice (...
- Physics - If the critical angle for light at an interface between certain ...
- Computer Questions - I have several questions on an assignment that I need help ...
- Technology in the Classroom - There are several different hard drives available ...
- INF103: Computer Literacy - Which of the following components was a significant...
- Math - A computer store sold a total of 300 items in a month, and sold six times...