Posted by Writeacher on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 6:54pm.
Please do not use all-caps when you type or umpteen thousand exclamation marks or question marks. Those kinds of actions indicate to us that you have no patience or online manners.
Please don't continue doing those things. You may end up putting yourself on the ban list.
Remember that all of us are volunteers and that we all have other things going on in our lives. We don't sit at the computer waiting for students to post questions!
- To Laruen ~ - Writeacher, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 6:56pm
In addition, you are spamming the board with your multiple posts and demands for help. Also -- using PLEASE!!!!!!!!! as a school subject will not usually get you expert help.
- To Writeacher ~ - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:02pm
Just delete my other posts already.
btw i needed help with my homework but it took you guys like forever to reply!
i understnad you guys other things to do but i have to do something later on and I dont want to end up going to bed late tonight. I always go to bed late tonight because of my homework (sometimes). But it doesn't matter because another teacher helped me!
I need help on one more qs. for science.
- To Laruen ~ - Writeacher, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:03pm
Be sure to post your question politely!
- Science Homework Help! (one more qs.) - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:04pm
it says that
Describe the shape of plant cells?
my science teacher said that we can't write that it't shape as a square.
we have to write this into a complete sentence.
- To Laruen ~ - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:05pm
I did post my qs. politely!
Thank YOU! :)
- To Laruen ~ - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:07pm
Study these drawings. What shape do you see?
- To Laruen ~ - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:13pm
I have to use MY DRAWING. We draw one in class. She said that we can't just write it's shaped as squares. We draw it and like we label what we draw. We label: Cell Wall, Chloroplast, and Cytoplasm.
- To Laruen ~ - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:20pm
Plant cells are not squares.
- To Laruen ~ - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:21pm
No like we use high power (400x) in the mircoscope see the leaf, we use a Oak Leaf. The way we saw it, we draw it.
- Science Homework Check - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 7:45pm
The shape of the plant cells is shaped as a Chloroplast and Mitochonotion.
is that a correct answer to this qs.
- To Laruen ~ - Laruen , Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 8:00pm
is my answer is a good answer?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- To Nicole - 1. Your duplicate post has been deleted. 2. Get rid of the extra ...
- QUOTATION MARKS - Question 12 Put ________ around a person's exact words. ...
- To Lauren/Laruen ~ - It pains me, but you have been banned for using completely ...
- QUOTATION MARKS - 13.Use ________ for direct quotes. quotation marks hyphens ...
- math - A test had 200 questions .Each correct answer carried 2 marks.Each wrong ...
- anyone solve it.... - Question 1 Describe the following descriptors. Give their ...
- QUOTATION MARKS - Question 16 Use quotation marks to set off the exact words of ...
- math - In a question paper, there are 150 questions, each question carrying 2 ...
- need help - what are italic words in paragraphs???? In English, we use italics ...
- To "rachel" or "jen" or whoever - Please remember these things: 1. This is a ...