Posted by Henry2 on .
Sorry, I included the wrong post.
I still have a few doubts on the following sentences.
1) The traffic isn't very heavy.
2) A security officer will control (check?) you for metal.
3) Get on the plane (not in), find your seat and wait for your flight (plane) to take off.
4) When I set the table, I lay the soup and dinner dishes, the cutlery, the glasses, the water jug, the oil and vineger cruets, the napkings and the mats.
5) How do you call the paper napkins?
The population is about 5000 people.
I put the coffee pot on the stove.
5. Paper napkins are just that -- paper napkins!!