Posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you.
1) I'm angry/annoyed/upset(?)/ furious with him for arriving late.
I'm angry/upset about his behavior in class. I'm fed up with his behavior.
2) I'm dissatisfied/satisfied with my exam result.
3) I'm pleased/happy/delighted with my exam result.
I'm excited/enthusiastic about my trip to Africa.
4) I was surprised/shocked at/by the news (are they both possible?) of his transfer (?) to Rome (of his moving?)
I was amazed at /by the news of moving to Rome.
1 - 3 -- All are fine.
4) I was amazed/surprised/shocked by the news of his transfer to Rome.
I was amazed/surprised/shocked by the news of his moving to Rome.