Posted by marko on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 9:16pm.
i need to write the missing digit to make each number divisible by 3
i got the missing number as : 3
s/b 1,843,389 is that right?
#2 i need to write the missing digit to make each number divisible by 8
2,4#2 i cant figure that out
i got : 2,422? is that right?
#3 i need to write the missing digit to make each number divisible by 8
i got: 4
so should be: 1, 1,325,484 is that right?
- math divisibility - Reiny, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 9:30pm
1. A number is divisible by 3 if the sum of its digits is divisible by 3
so far we have a sum of 33, which is divisible by 3
so the missing # could be 0, 3, 6, or 9
2. The fist 2 digits divide by 8, so #2 must divide by 8
only possible case is 32 or 72
3. Any number is divisible by 8 if its last 3 digits evenly divide by 8
184 does, so does 384, 584, 784, and 984
so 1325184, 1325384, etc
- math divisibility - people, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 5:57pm
Didn't get a answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - the number of molecules in 6.843*10^-2 kg of Al(NO3)3 is: and this ...
- math - Using the numbers 1 through 9 with no repeats, find a 9 number such that...
- math - Find the value of the missing digit that makes the statement true. 214,...
- MATH - I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THIS PROBLEM,IT SAY'S FIND THE MISSING NUMBER ...
- math problem - My ID number is quite remarkable.Its a 9 digit number with the ...
- Math - Looking to find the missing digit for each statement true. The number ...
- math - i've got a problem i need help on its 52 * 7 = 7m i need to know which ...
- math - Find digits A and B in the number below so the folling condition are true...
- math - What are the divisibility short cuts that help you out? Odd numbers can ...
- Math - The question is this: You know that a number is divisible by 6 if it is ...