posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you.
1) My village is a ten-minute drive from Milan.
2) It's ten minutes' drive from Milan.
3) I like living here because I don't have to watch out for traffic all the time.
4) There are only two hundred people in my town.I'd prefer to live in Milan because it is more lively. I wouldn't like to live in another place.
5) I prefer living in the country (also countryside?) rather than in a town, because the air is cleaner and I don't have to pay attention (?) to the traffic.
In 2, "it's a ten minutes' drive ...
In 5, delete the comma in front of "because," and change the last words slightly ... "... and I don't have to deal with heavy traffic."