December 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
The keystone to what Henry Clay called the American System was?
A. abolishing slavery.
[B. a high tariff.]
C. encouraging British competition.
D. a low tariff
is my answer in brackets correct
, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 4:59pm
Answer This Question
- The Supreme Court ruled that the ____________________ was ...
- 5, which statement best explains how the conflict over tariff ...
The Age Of Jefferson To The American Expansion
- 1. Which of the following ...
- 2.) Why were Northern States in favor of Hamilton's protective ...
- Select all that apply. The four factors that caused New England ...
Social Studies Quiz, Please help!
- I have a really good feeling about this and ...
Social Studies (Reed)(Check)
- 1. How did the Hawley-Smoot Tariff contribute to ...
- . Remox Corporation is a British firm that sells high-...
- Revenue for transportation was to come from these under Henry Clay's ...
Business and Technology
- How would tariff help attain favorable balance of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help