Posted by Nancy on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 4:29pm.
Explain how you would use front-end estimation to subtract 189 from 643.
4th grade - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 4:35pm
640 - 190 = ?
4th grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 9:32pm
math - ernesto, Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9:36pm
how you would use front-end estimation to subtract 189 from 643 explain
4th grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 2:15pm
i think it would be 990 or 1,000
4th grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 8:30pm
estimate to sutract 189 from 643
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - How do you front-end subtract estimation 189 from 643
- 4th grade Math Help - 1. explain why you would use front end estimation. Give an...
- pls help solving 4th math - 1. Explain why you would use front end estimation. ...
- math - 6th grade - how do you do front end estimation when the number of digits ...
- Math - 3rd grade - Multiplication: What does it mean to use front-end estimation...
- math - in subtraction: what does it mean to front-end estimation when you ...
- Elementary Math - Can you explain what the difference between rounding and front...
- 5th grade Math - You want to estimate 5.25-3.3. Why would using front-end ...
- Math - How would I go about solving this problem? Use front-end estimation with ...
- math - When using front-end estimation which number do you use to replace 37,268...