Posted by jabrony on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 10:49am.
SO FAR I HAVE 9.63 FOR THE 1ST 2 COLUMNS
AND 7.56 FOR LAST COLUMN FOR THE VARIANCES. I GOT Z= .0875
SEDIFF =1.2364 SEm=.6019 for 1st set of #s and SEm=1.08 for 2nd set of #s
is that correct and now what?
A total of 23 High School students were admitted to State University. Of those students, 7 were offered athletic scholarships. The school’s guidance counselor looked at their composite ACT scores (given in the table below), wondering if State U might admit people with lower scores if they also were athletes
composite ACT test scores
Test an appropriate hypothesis and state your conclusion. Use alpha = .05 for your test. Show the null and alternative hypothesis, the p-value, your conclusion to reject or not, and finally a summarizing statement regarding your conclusion.
Then create a 90% confidence interval and tell me what it means in terms of the problem
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Probability - A large governmental survey of dental care among children 2 to 17 ...
- Physical Science - On a worksheet labeled "Using The Balance"... The ...
- algebra (excel) - I am trying to create a forumla that will subtract two columns...
- math - the 3rd term of a geometric progression is nine times the 1st term.if the...
- MATH!!! - I have 3 2/3 + 7 1/8 = I 1st got 10 19/24 then I got 239/24 please ...
- math - the 10th,4th and 1st term of an A.P are the three consecutive numbers of ...
- Science please help - I am doing a crossword puzzle that has statements that you...
- statistics - Compare the two sets and describe what you see. 1st set: 57 61 57 ...
- computer science - Python 3 For this option, you will first ask "how many rows...
- Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin - The 10th, 4th and 1st terms of an AP are the ...