Posted by chloe on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 6:48am.
25 sentences on how you WILL SPEND! a day either at the weekend or tomorrow, a school day, or any piece of writing in the future tense. in irish can you help with a couple of them please!
- Irish - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 6:50am
You have posted your entire assignment, which no one here will do for you.
In addition, I don't think anyone here knows Irish. Sorry.
- irish - chloe, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 6:56am
its not an assignment and i was only asking if anyone understood this im sorry ok
- irish - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 6:58am
It's OK, but I just wanted to make sure you know that no one here knows Irish.
- irish - chloe, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 6:59am
im sorry for being cheeky i just find this hard
- irish - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 7:06am
I didn't think you were cheeky! The languages we have tutors for are English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and German. There may be a few others I'm not remembering.
- irish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 10:46am
If you need Irish Gaelic, try some of the following links for dictionaries:
- irish - Chloe, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:18am
thank you they were very helpful and thank's again
Answer this Question
- English - I left out two sentences I need to write in an email. 1) I wrote to ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences for me? Thank you. 1)Herewith I'd...
- Irish history - Please help me unscramble the following letters pertaining to ...
- Socials - What effect did the highland clearances and the Irish potato famine ...
- English - Ms Sue or Damon, as Writeacher is on vacation, I really hope you can ...
- English - MY ancestors are Irish. Is Irish a predicate noun
- irish - how do u start of a irish story about halloween
- english - • Write five sentences about the role of education in successful ...
- ethnics 125 - determine if the Irish colonized or if it immigrated to the United...
- Global History - How does the English government's attitude toward the Irish ...