Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 6:44pm.
I need your help you see like... ok here is my topiv sentence for my second paragraph: Rosa Parks wanted people (blacks) to be free and have a better education.
and I wrote (for notes to put into sentences)
- Blacks were slaves
- Most blacks couldn't go school
- Black people can't go to the same school as whites
that all I got and I'm saying is that like if african amercians people in the south were slaves???? and is it true that most black people couldn't go to school????
- English 7 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 6:54pm
The blacks in the South hadn't been slaves for 100 years. Black people could go to school, but they went to segregated schools that were usually inferior to the whites' schools.
- English 7 - Laruen, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 6:58pm
Ok just making sure.
Thank You Ms Sue!!!!
This is what I pretty much wrote for my second paragraph
Rosa Parks wanted people (blacks) to be free and have a better education. Most blacks couldn't go to the same schools as whites. Also most of them can 't go to school to be educated. Some were slaves and get beaten from whites.
Like I have to give THREE supporting deatils for the main idea in the paragraph for my essay.
- Question - Laruen, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 7:05pm
IS those supporting deatils support the main idea like is it good??????
- English 7 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 7:06pm
Laruen, obviously you didn't pay attention to what I posted. :-(
- English 7 - Laruen, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 7:11pm
I did pay attention to your post! I'm just saying if it's good that's all.
- English 7 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 7:27pm
No. It is not good. It is wrong.
- English 7 - Laruen, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 7:30pm
I'll take out the last two sentences of the paragraph.
- English 7 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 7:43pm
Answer this Question
- English 7 (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue I need your help for the second paragraph for my ...
- English 7 Essay: Rosa Parks (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue can you check my essay is it ...
- english - I think that paragraph 3 is more effective than paragraph 1 because it...
- English - I chose the five as you suggested to me. Thank you for your help 1) A ...
- reading - the perspective on rosa parks, the bus driver, or another passenger (...
- English 7 - Essay Check - Perseverance means to never give up during difficult ...
- English 7 - Perserverance: Rosa Parks - What are 3 ways did rosa parks showed ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences I'm not sure of? Thank you very ...
- English - (1) Brenda would have liked to have taken her vacation at the beach. (...
- English 7 (please read and please help!) - We have to write this essay for ...