Posted by Jaycee on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:55pm.
Who was Paul Revere?
On my paper I put He was an American silversmith.
But I don't know what else to add on to it
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:57pm
Social Studies - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:57pm
Read widely and let us know what you discover.
Social Studies - Jaycee, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:01pm
What was the Boston Massacre?
I put The Boston Massacre refers to what happened to the deaths of 5 people at the hands of British Troops.
Is that correct?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:04pm
Right. Do you understand what you wrote? Do you know what a massacre is?
Social Studies - Jaycee, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:06pm
A massacre is when a lot of people get killed.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts :o) - 1. What is the best paraphrase of these lines from "Paul ...
- Gifted and talented language arts - Which is the best paraphrase of these lines ...
- Social Studies - What was Paul Revere's Ride suppose to be? What was Paul Revere...
- Social Studies - What did Samuel Adams and Paul Revere do in the Boston Massacre...
- social studies - I need help on these questions: John ________, (John) Adams And...
- homework help: social studies - Why were colonial minutemen so prepared for the ...
- reading - what is the meaning of the " as if they already stood aghast at the ...
- Social Studies Project - For social studies i have to do a project called the "...
- Social Studies paper - im doing a paper and i'm at the end argument and i don't ...
- African American History - I needed to put these in chronological order: David ...