Posted by Jaycee on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:55pm.
Who was Paul Revere?
On my paper I put He was an American silversmith.
But I dont know what else to add on to it
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:57pm
- Social Studies - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:57pm
Read widely and let us know what you discover.
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:01pm
What was the Boston Massacre?
I put The Boston Massacre refers to what happened to the deaths of 5 people at the hands of British Troops.
Is that correct?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:04pm
Right. Do you understand what you wrote? Do you know what a massacre is?
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:06pm
A massacre is when a lot of people get killed.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:08pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What was Paul Revere's Ride suppose to be? What was Paul Revere...
- Social Studies - What did Samuel Adams and Paul Revere do in the Boston Massacre...
- social studies - I need help on these questions: John ________, (John) Adams And...
- Social Studies Project - For social studies i have to do a project called the "...
- reading - what is the meaning of the " as if they already stood aghast at the ...
- African American History - I needed to put these in chronological order: David ...
- American Hictory-Colonial - How can you make a tri cornered hat out of newspaper...
- SS - What role did Paul Revere play in the Boston Tea Party?
- English - Paul Revere, what are some major contributions that he did for the ...
- social studies-theories in lanugage - I dont understand the origins of ...