Posted by Hm on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:23pm.
Please check my last post as well.
I typed a reply.
Moreover if I were to come up with an Original and creative essay title.
What should it be. For the topic Banning Cellphones while driving.
1. Who is to blame?
2. Blame the cellphone
3. I just wanted to text a friend
4. My mom called
5. Lets be responsible of our actions
6. Driving under the influence of a cellphone
7. Evil cellphones
8. Are cellphones worse than kids yelling in the backseat?
10. Save your life and someone else's
11. Miss a call, do not see a text, your life is more important.
More ideas please.
Check the last post for more information about the essay
- English - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 1:40pm
Keep your eyes on the road.
There have been horrible accidents near where I live, just because someone dropped a cell phone and leaned over to pick it up.
ALL the children in one family were killed out and in another accident one child will never walk again.
- English - Hm, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 1:57pm
Thank you Miss Sra I am sorry to hear that. Could you check my last post, I think Writeacher has gone on a break
- English - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 2:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Check - Write a paragraph explaining why you think it is a suitable ...
- Research topic, English - My research topic is Banning Use of Cell Phones While ...
- SP180.1.2 Principles of Public Speaking - i need help with my outline. not sure...
- Public Speaking - Which topic would be a "persuasive speech"? 1) cellphones ...
- English - Hamlet Take Home Test - Response Essay Answer ONE of the following ...
- English - Okay so I have decided to write about "Banning the use of telephones ...
- English - I have started on my initial draft and turning it into an essay. Like ...
- english- need a creative title! - For my english class i had to right a paper on...
- Creative Title Help - What would be a creative title for an essay paper over the...
- English - What is a creative title for my paper. I'm doing on theme for a novel...