Posted by amber on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:33am.
what are the cause and effect of these things in brave new world?
In fiction, as in life, events have causes and, in turn, become causes of subsequent events.
Here are some events from Brave New World. Write a sentence that describes a major cause of each event and another sentence that describes a major effect.
1. The babies are terrified at the sight of books and flowers.
2. Bernard is mocked by other upper-caste citizens
3. Lenina is horrified at the sight of the savages.
4. Linda sleeps with men at the reservation.
5. The savage wishes to come to the Brave New World
6. Bernard brings Lenina and John back to Brave New World
7. Lenina and John fall in love with each other
8. John gets into a brawl with the Delta workers.
9. Helmholtz and John debate with Mond.
10. John goes into isolation.
I hope you can help me :)
- Literature - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:35am
We'll be glad to check your sentences.
- lititure - amber, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:37am
Ty sorry im havin bad typos i hope you can help me :)
- Literature - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:38am
Write, proofread, and post your sentences. Then we'll be glad to help you.
- Literature - amber, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:40am
what do you mean?
- lititure - amber, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:53am
This is due in a 1 hour D:
- Literature - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 2:13pm
Ms. Sue means that no one here will do your work for you.
When you post questions here, be sure you write up what YOU THINK in response to your assignment. Then someone here will be able to check your work for you.
Answer this Question
phycology - Life span developmental studies are based on the idea that: A. ...
Modern World History - World War One Can someone tell me the final chain of ...
science - Some parts of the atmosphere are warmer than others. This causes air ...
"Brave New World" - I am writing an essay after reading the first 3 chapters of...
Brave New World - Have any f you read "Brave New World?" If so, I would ...
language arts - instructions read the paragrahs below. on your own or with a ...
Brave New World - Is it possible that when Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World ...
critical thinking - When the interests of politicians or big business moguls ...
Philosophy - Why aren't all causal studies done as experimental studies, rather ...
History - Write a 150-200 word response summarizing the different events and ...