posted by mysterychicken on .
26. When someone is choking you need to perform chest compressions.
28. Bicyclists have their own set of traffic rules.
31. The female reproductive cell is called an egg.
34. If the egg is not fertilized, then conception occurs.
These 2 have me especially confused:
35. The union of the sperm and the egg is called sexual intercourse.
41. The process by which a sperm, an egg, and their genetic material join to create a new human life is called sexual intercourse.
Wouldn't both of these be considered sexual intercourse? so true?