Posted by Caitlyn on Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 2:36pm.
Karen has an 86% average after 4 grades, what grade does she need to get in order to bringer average up to an 88%?
Math - Caitlyn, Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 2:38pm
I need a formula to solve the question.... If anyone has a clue I would love it
Math - Jason, Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 3:00pm
I think its ..
I THINK THE ANSWER IS 96
Math - david, Monday, November 28, 2011 at 6:46pm
explain how you can use multiplication to help you find 20 divide by 5
Math - david, Monday, November 28, 2011 at 6:51pm
explain how you can use multdivide5 iplication to help you find 20
Math - Jason, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 5:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - karen's first five grades are: 92,88,99,97 and 89. If she has an ...
- Average problem word solving epicness - In order to graduate, a bo needs an ...
- math - A math teacher calculates grades as follows:Grade=[2 test averages+quiz ...
- math - If you earn the grades of 81, 84, 78, 80 in four tests what should your ...
- math average! - My average is a 74 right now. My grades are 70( which counts as ...
- alg. Connections - Lucy wants to be exempt from her semester exam. In order for ...
- Math - Two students are talking after school: What is the average of your grades...
- visual basic - Cant get my message dialog box to display anbody see waht wrong ...
- Business Communication - A student who has poor grades should: a) omit the grade...
- algebra (i need help calculating my grade) - i have exams tomorrow and i would ...