posted by Reed on .
1. If you travel from the Eastern Standard Time Zone to the Central Standard Time Zone, you must adjust your watch. What do you need to do it? You need to add an hour.
2. What two countries in the Caribbean Sea share the same island? The Dominican Republic and Haiti.
3. The following are the largest lakes in the world: 1) Caspian Sea 2) Superior 3) Victoria 4) Aral Sea 5) Huron. To which continent(s) do they belong? 1-Europe(Caspian Sea) 2-North America (Superior) 3- Africa(Victoria) 4- Asia (Aral Sea) 5- America (Huron). Can you check my answers, Please?
1. Nope. When it's 10 a.m. in the Eastern zone, it's 9 a.m. in the Cebtral zone.
3. I found more than one list.
i want a purple unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!