Posted by Reed on Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 3:38pm.
1. If you travel from the Eastern Standard Time Zone to the Central Standard Time Zone, you must adjust your watch. What do you need to do it? You need to add an hour.
2. What two countries in the Caribbean Sea share the same island? The Dominican Republic and Haiti.
3. The following are the largest lakes in the world: 1) Caspian Sea 2) Superior 3) Victoria 4) Aral Sea 5) Huron. To which continent(s) do they belong? 1-Europe(Caspian Sea) 2-North America (Superior) 3- Africa(Victoria) 4- Asia (Aral Sea) 5- America (Huron). Can you check my answers, Please?
geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 3:56pm
1. Nope. When it's 10 a.m. in the Eastern zone, it's 9 a.m. in the Cebtral zone.
3. I found more than one list.
geography - Writeacher, Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 3:57pm
geography - blue unicorn, Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 11:23pm
i want a purple unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geography - me, Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 8:11am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physical geography - How many time zones extend across Russia, from Kaliningrad ...
- math - there are six time zones in the united states. the easter part of the US ...
- Science - I need help concerning time zones. How do you compare differences in ...
- Geo...Help plz. Urgent. - It is 11:00am at 68W. Using Standard time, calculate ...
- Science - Need help on the question below... Which is the warmest climate zone? ...
- science - Just need to know if my answer is right or wrong. Thanks ! :) The open...
- Geography-Time Zones - If you live in Atlanta and your grandparents live in ...
- Simple Geography - The provisions of the United Nations Conference of the Law of...
- TIme zones - 1. If its 12 noon in Greenwich time, what time is it in Moscow, ...
- Science - i need help please can someone eplain to me why in any given time zone...