Posted by Henry2 on .
I left out these sentences. Thank you very much.
1) I would appreciate receiving some news from you.
2) Did you remember to lock the door?
I remember going to primary school with my grandfather.
3) She mentioned moving into a bigger house.
4) The woman admitted to being abandoned OR admitted being abandoned.
I'm happy about/with my exam result.
5) It's five minutes' walk from here.
It's a five-minute walk.
6) Certain animals are under threat of extinction/risk dying out/are in danger of extinction (are they all possible?)
7) When will you give us our tests back (What do students usually ask their teacher to see if she/he has corrected their tests??)
#5 - The second one is correct; the first one is not.
All the rest are fine, including #6 and #7.