Posted by Shahidan Shaarani on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 7:18pm.
I have a few questions regarding the issue of jemaah prayer for women.
We know that the prayers made in the masjidil haram is 100,000 times than other
places. Yet, for a woman prayer in her house is better.
1. Does this mean that a woman’s prayer at home will be better than a man by
more than 100,000 times?
2.Does this hadis also apply to women coming for Hajj or Umrah
3.Men are asked not to prevent their wives to go to mosque. Is this an order or
just an advice?
religion - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 7:42pm
i don't know too much about this issue, but in all muslim country , all the women prayer at home.but in usa other non muslim countries , where we don't get chance to be socialize so often , so womens also come to jimmah parayer and socialize and bing their small kids (girls or boys) to introduce the ismaic culture or gatherings. this is the reason why woman come to majid.
yes ...this hadies also apply to woman too on the hij and umera.
mostly woman come for jimah prayer with their husbands , so it mean they both happy on their decision , if a woman come with out the permission of his husband or make him angery or argue to come in masjid then woman not getting any good reward except the anger of Allah.
hope it will help you .
religion - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 7:55pm
See if the following links will provide any additional information:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - I have a few questions regarding the issue of jemaah prayer for...
- islam - I have a few questions regarding the issue of jemaah prayer for women. ...
- religion - I have a few questions regarding the issue of jemaah prayer for women...
- Proof read please hw help - Religion plays a big part in people's daily life. ...
- sociology - Which statement best reflects the argument that prayer in school ...
- goverment - political socialization is affected by which of the following? ...
- English - Can you help me find communtaries for FDR's D-day prayer. When i ...
- English - Restore those who are suffering from illness. Heal those suffering ...
- Government - A gender gap is most likely to occur in an election in which the ...
- US History - 'Consider both sides of an issue that has been debated in recent ...