Posted by Laruen on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 6:49pm.
Do you teacher love my story so far. I just want to share with you. I'm not done with the story this is the beggining of it. It's a short story, the title of my story is Forbidden Love.
Once Upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Sonya. One day while she was on the field to check on the flowers she meets a handsome leprechaun name Justin, they both fall in love with each other the moment they met, but they don’t know if they love each other. There’s one problem, the problem is that her father forbidden her to fall in love with non-royal people (which also mean marrying them). When Sonya’s father finds out that she is seeing Justin they end up having a huge argument, Sonya explains to her father on how much he loves him and he may be the one.
“Father please!” cried Sonya. The moment we meet I knew he was the one father; I really love him a lot.
“No Sonya!” said her father. He is a leprechaun for crying out loud, you follow my rules princess no non-royal prince. If Justin was a prince then I would let you marry him but since he’s not that’s a no. Besides you don’t even know if he loves you back.
“Father what if he does love me, you know that we can be together forever” said Sonya
“That’s enough Sonya now go up to your room” said Father. You will never see him again.
With that last sentence Sonya ran up to her room crying. Sonya began missing Justin. With all that crying Sonya had a wonderful idea. In order to see him she plans to sneak out of the house ever night. One day she sends Justin a note explaining what had happen
It was really sweet meeting you today but there is some bad news. The bad news is that my father forbids me to see you again. I have a way we can see each other, every night I can sneak out of the castle to see you.
When Justin receives the letter a few days letter he agrees and replies back.
I read your letter, I agree with your plan. What day do you want to meet?
- Love Story (just to share) - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 7:36pm
I hope you plan to edit it for run-on sentences, grammar, verb tense consistency, and punctuation.
- Love Story (just to share) - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 8:09pm
1. Decide first of all if you want to tell the story in the Present Tense of the Past Tense, and then you need to STAY there.
2. not ON the field, but IN the field
3. she MET....named....fell in love...didn't know
4. There was one problem...was...forbade OR did forbid
5. found out...she was seeing...explained
6. The moment we met...
7. "He is a leprechaun...princess, no non-royal...If Justin WERE a prince... and end with the end quote..."
8. "You will never see him again."
9. She planned......every night
10. sent a note
11. Dear Justin, "now you are quoting what she wrote in the letter...other; every night......" (end with end quote)
13. "I read your letter.....please reply."
Nice story but then I'm partial to leprechauns!
- Love Story (just to share) - Laruen , Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 1:44pm
I'm was going to edit it anyway
- Love Story (just to share) - Laruen , Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 1:53pm
About my story I didn't put it in quotes I put it in a different font to look like she wrote the letter.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Please I need help! 25. Choose one of the following two prompts. 1. "I...
- Creative Writing - Good titles that have something relates to super powers. You...
- English - retell the story of the Viet Dinh's family experience by turning their...
- English - Check? 1. What action is happening in the poem? Is there a story ...
- English - In my class we were reading a short story call The Pedestrian by ray ...
- English - Thesis Statement on Life of Pi - a) how is life of pi a story within a...
- english - anguage that is important to the story and exact dialogue that is ...
- literature....... - Is this a good beginning to a story: "As he lay on the ...
- Childrens Literature - language that is important to the story and exact ...
- Literature - I have to write a book review on a captivity story that I've read. ...