Posted by Laruen on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 6:40pm.
Good titles that have something relates to super powers. You see I had this dream about me and my friends had super powers. I had the power of water, friend had the power of love and spring, other had the power of fire and other had the power of sun. This take place at bear mountian (class field trip'picnic). So I decided to write a story on it but I can think of a good title.
Here are my other titles for my other stories
1. The Fight for The Maiden's Heart
2. The Sea of Love
3. Make a Wish
4. Good Princess VS Bad Princess
5. The Sea of Friendship
6. First Kiss
7. Blossoming Feelings
8. Fall For You
9. Red Roses
10. The Key to Love
11. Love is Blind
12. The Power of Love
13. Forbidden Love
14. Sweet Reverage (squeal of a other story I wrote)
That part I just wanted to share it to you.
- Creative Writing - Laruen , Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 6:42pm
Like something relates to element powers and powers(water, fire, sun, spring, love), also friendship
Does The Power of Friendship is good I'm thinking of more titles.
- Creative Writing - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 8:13pm
Super and Earthly Powers Lead to/Foster/Awaken...Love?
Love DOES Spring Eternal. (the title has already been used.
The Powers in Lovee
- Creative Writing - Laruen , Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 9:52pm
i going to use the first one sound's good ;)
since u gave me that title now i' thinking of more titles
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra,math - i am clueless about this: (#1)What expression raised to the ...
- English - 1. When she was young, she had a dream. 2. When young, she had a dream...
- History - Which of the following is not a way that constitutions grant ...
- help with puncuation - James while John had had had had had had had had had had ...
- math,algebra - Use the five properties of exponents to simplify each of the ...
- English - Can you check these two sentences for me? 1) he dreamed of equality of...
- English-Help - I’m doing another fairytale thing, but this time it’s not a “...
- Art/English - Once upon a time in a faraway island named Flutter island lived ...
- English - 1. I had poor eye sight, so I had to go to an eye hospital. I had my ...
- business law - Frank was invited to a party at a friend’s home to watch the ...