posted by Henry2 on .
Could you please check these sentences, please? Thank you.
1) It is advisable for you to do the exercise.
2) It would be better/best if he did the exercise. (but NOT for him to do)
3) It is difficult for him to do the exercise.
It is easy for him to do the exercise.
4)I'm happy/enthusiastic about my exam's result.
5) I'm satisfied with my exam result.
I'm worried about tomorrow's test.
I'm cheerful about (I can't find an example). I'm excited
6) I'm confident about the future.
I'm fed up with/tired of your behavior.
I'm annoyed with your behavior.
I'm cross/angry with you about your behaviour. I'm pleased/delighted with the present you gave me.
I'm cheerful about our upcoming vacation.
Everything else reads fine.