Posted by Mohammad on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 10:41pm.
I work on project and it making a newspaper. I research and write stories to go along with one day in Canada during WW2. It tell me to pick an appropriate day and write stories on the following. I have to write one battle that Canadians be involved in and i choose invasion of italy. Then i write about one issue that was concerning and occupying people on home front and i choose write on conscription crisis. then it tell to give appropriate date to stories. and i draw a political cartoon with regard to one of the issues at home or overseas and i think i do this on conscription too.
teacher say no use wikipedia it not good citation page because it not really give authors. and wikipedia hard for me understand it sort of easy starting then it get hard understand. i want good sites like i want access world book online but it not let me i want easy to understand websites. and also find books to read online. teacher show very good video in class and i wonder if any on internet.
socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 10:53pm
Try some of these You Tube videos.
socials - Mohammad, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 11:05pm
thank you ms. sue i will watch the videos
i found ehistory website it have interactive but it have all other battles and not invasion of italy.
socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 11:06pm
You're welcome, Mohammad. I didn't find any really easy to read information about this battle.
socials - Mohammad, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 11:10pm
aww that's okay ms. sue i guess i go look all words i not understand in dictionary. any other sites with big writing? writing like we do in jiskha big and easy to read not really like wikipedia very small.
socials - Mohammad, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 11:14pm
for political cartoon for conscription i draw young man being tied and sent to war u think? that show how government force the canadians go to war, ms. sue what difference between conscription world war I and world war II. I thought no conscription world war 2, but i search and conscription come up that really weird.
socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 11:21pm
In World War I, Canada conscripted soldiers. However this was not a very popular law.
In World War II, only a few soldiers were conscripted or forced to go to war. The majority of people were against conscription.
Your political cartoon is good.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world literature - the story "My financial Career" (text pp. 336-378) and the...
- english - Choose one archetype that is illustrated by two or more of the stories...
- writing - i have a writing topic i have to write a 3 paragraph essay on it. The ...
- Literature - 'Pick a special day of the year. Write down atleast two things that...
- Lit - I have to write a short story based on the themes Shakespeare explored in ...
- social studies - which statement best describes bollywood's way of making movies...
- English stories - Hii so in order to write an essay I needed to find three ...
- cnn student news world georgraphy - i need someone to go on the cnn student news...
- English - Which quote from "The Morning of June 28, 1948" bes supports the ...
- jami - Good day! Please help me find the works of jami, a persian poet......