Posted by Ludjmy on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 1:44pm.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra, check. - 10z-4=10z-2 So I subtract 4 from the 2 right? and 10 from the ...
- math/algebra - subtract. express in simplest form 13x/30 - 4x/ 15 = factor the ...
- Algebra - Can you pleas Solve the quadric equation step by step 4x square =13x+...
- intermidate algebra - Solve each equadratic equation by factoring. 6^2-13x-28 36...
- intermidate algebra - 6^2-13x=-5 6^2-13x=-5 6^2=13x-5 I have tried this problem ...
- algebra - 6^2-13x-28 36-13x-28 -13x=-36-28 x=8/13 could you check this problem ...
- Algebra - Hello all - I would like to check my work on 2 problems. Solve by ...
- Algebra - Simplify: (6y + 10z) - (13y - 5z + 4)
- algebra - y^2+ 10z-10y-yz (^)2 is y to the power of 2 yes
- Algebra - Simplify the following expression: 2(4y + 5z) - 10z