Posted by Sarah on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 9:13am.
How do you convert 25.0 mg/mL to cc?
Chemistry - Dr Russ, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 9:19am
You can't without knowing the mass.
or do you mean
How do you convert 25.0 mg/mL to mg/cc?
Chemistry - Sarah, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 9:22am
the mass is 225 lb
Chemistry - Dr Russ, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 9:31am
OK so you need to convert the mass of 225 lb to mg.
if we take 1 lb =454 g, or the conversion factor is 454 g lb^-1
then 225 lb is
225 lb x 454 g lb^-1
which in mg is
M = 225 lb x 454 g lb^-1 x 1000 mg g^-1
volume = mass/density
volume = M/(25.0 mg/mL)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - How do I convert the atmospheric pressure = 30.17in to mmHg? also ...
- chemistry - 1) Convert 0.525 atm to kPa 2) Convert 125000 Pa to psi
- Chemistry - How much energy is required to convert 360 gram of ice having temp...
- chemistry - Show calculation setups and answers for the following problems. a. ...
- Chemistry - Convert: 10 cm = ? m Convert your answer to scientific notation.
- Chemistry - Determine the pressure in a 125-L tank containing 56.2 kg of oxygen ...
- Chemistry - Convert a gas pressure of 485 cmHg to atmospheres. (cm not mm!)...
- chemistry help - our teacher said on our final chemistry lab test there will be ...
- math/ chemistry - so I have this chemistry problem which involves math and ...
- chemistry - what is the difference between to convert and conversion ex. convert...