October 6, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, November 20, 2011
log4(little four) (40 - 3x) = 0
now i need to solve for x...
Answer this Question
- log4(little four) (40 - 3x) = 0 now i need to solve for x...
college algebra... LOG
- log4(little 4) 8 how do i write this in y=?
- solve for x: log4 X - log4 2 = 2 log(2x) = 2 Now what do I ...
- solve for x: log4 X - log4 2 = 2 log(2x) = 2 Now what do I do?
- Solve log4 x + log4(x-2)=log4(15) I know how do the example in my ...
- Solve, round to four decimal places if necessary: log4(x-9)=2 ...
- Simplify: 1. 2log10^5+log10^4 2. 2log3^6-log3^4 3. log4^40-log4^5 4...
- ok now this is an algebra 2 problem... I have goten far down to ...
- How do you solve the equation log(x+6)-log(2x+1)=log4
need math help asap (logs) !!!
- Create a question that will use all four Log ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.