Posted by lidia on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 2:01pm.
What does a maple tree do for a community?
A)it creates energy
B)it creates food
C)it looks nice
D)it stores water
My answer is b,am i right?
- science(Ms.Sue) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 2:07pm
You're right. However, there are two other answers that are also right. Check your book and this site.
(Broken Link Removed)
- sience(Ms.Sue) - lidia, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 2:30pm
are the 2 other answers:D,A?
- sience(Ms.Sue) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 2:54pm
I don't know about A.
Please check your book.
- sience(Ms.Sue) - drwls, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 2:58pm
The food it creates might be for squirrels and insects. Most maples are not sugar maples, used to make syrup.
Storing water is one of the things that it does, but this may not benefit a "community", except insofar as it stabilizes soil in landslide areas, such as certain islands of Puget Sound.
It does create firewood (and therefore stores energy), a useful commodity in cold rural areas.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science(Ms.Sue) - what does a maple tree do for a community A)it creates energy ...
- science - What does a maple tree do for a community? A. it creates energy B. It...
- Biology - 1. Creates energy in the form of ATP 2. The gel-like liquid that fills...
- english - In comparing an oak tree with a maple tree, you can correctly say that...
- STUDY UNIT: MAIN IDEAS - In comparing an oak tree with a maple tree, you can ...
- science - whish of the following plantstraits not inherited gras turns darker ...
- science - What does a maple tree do for a community.
- English - Hamlet - My teacher has asked me to identify and explain how ...
- computer - How does a computer generated animation work? (Points: 5) The ...
- Science - I'v been looking all over the web, but I can't seem to come up with a ...