Posted by Laruen on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 12:23am.
Thank You Sra!!! :)
PARP stand for parents as reading partners
it was a reading contest
I join 3 contests this year reflections, battle of the books @ my school, and theis gift card contest. I working really hard :)
i was chosen to be in ladies club we did a lot of fun stuff like decorate for our school dance, help the poorr, throw a party :), be guards @ the science fair and much more. I had a wonderful time :)
My pricipal said that i'll get a lot of awards. I'll let you know what I got :)
umm .. sra i thought you was a man oop srry about that it's because of your name now i know your a woman.
this year I doing al district strings AGAIN :)
next year in gr 8th Im doing ladies club again and roots and shoots it's a club when you help the world :)
if you dont know what am I talking about Im talking my awards I show you.
- To Sra - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 10:35am
Sou nds like wonderful activities!
Sra stands for seņora because I have spent my life teaching Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Italian, Oral Communications, Drama and studying some 20 languages.
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PARP - PARP stands for parents as reading partners. I did this in gade 4th and ...
- Reading - Is their any reading contest like the battle of the books?????
- math - An English teacher needs to pick 10 books to put on his reading list for ...
- English - 1. She thinks reading books. 2. She thinks of reading books. 3. She ...
- Sra - Sra could you tell me about a Mac OS X Install disc. How much are they?
- Hardwork I done already! :) - 7th Grade 7th grade Grades (1st quarter to 4th ...
- English - 1. Last year, we had a school festival in fall. I couldn't join the ...
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - 1st Grade participation in summer reading ...
- English - 1. Use tips to answer the questions with your partner. (What is the ...
- basic college reading - main idea of mythMyth 2: You have to read every word. ...