Posted by Laruen on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 12:23am.
Thank You Sra!!! :)
PARP stand for parents as reading partners
it was a reading contest
I join 3 contests this year reflections, battle of the books @ my school, and theis gift card contest. I working really hard :)
i was chosen to be in ladies club we did a lot of fun stuff like decorate for our school dance, help the poorr, throw a party :), be guards @ the science fair and much more. I had a wonderful time :)
My pricipal said that i'll get a lot of awards. I'll let you know what I got :)
umm .. sra i thought you was a man oop srry about that it's because of your name now i know your a woman.
this year I doing al district strings AGAIN :)
next year in gr 8th Im doing ladies club again and roots and shoots it's a club when you help the world :)
if you don't know what am I talking about Im talking my awards I show you.
To Sra - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 10:35am
Sou nds like wonderful activities!
Sra stands for señora because I have spent my life teaching Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Italian, Oral Communications, Drama and studying some 20 languages.
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PARP - PARP stands for parents as reading partners. I did this in gade 4th and ...
- Reading - Is their any reading contest like the battle of the books?????
- English - 1. We are going to start/begin the class debate contest. 2. The school...
- Hardwork I done already! :) - 7th Grade 7th grade Grades (1st quarter to 4th ...
- Science - Is there any science fair contests I can partcipate??? I found this ...
- Question - did pier 1 anooce the winners of the gift card contest??
- English II B - Need Help Please. A student is thinking about different forums ...
- Rockland Essay Contest - Is there any essay contests in rockland???? My parents ...
- Contests - Is there any contest that is happening in Rockland County?
- LA - which of the following sentences includes a predicate noun? A. Justin and ...