Posted by firedup on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 11:24pm.
Much of the direct written evidence for the early period of the Zhou dynasty comes from inscriptions on
A. bamboo strips.
C. oracle bones.
D. the walls of the kings' palaces.
i chose C WHAT YOU THINK
- history - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 11:47pm
Try some of the following links for information:
- history - allecia, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9:32am
the walls of the kings palace
- history - allecia, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9:38am
the ancient Egyptians regarded their kings as
- history - Shayla, Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 11:20am
I just took a test and c was the wrong answer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history - why is the significance of the mandate of heaven in the shang and zhou...
- History - What technology was developed during the Zhou dynasty?
- English - A couple more questions on Transitive and Intransitive verbs. 1. Zoo ...
- World history; HELP - Help please? 6.Do you think that the Zhou Dynasty’s ...
- world history - The decline of Tibet as a powerful kingdom happened? a. at the ...
- Financial Analysis - In general terms, how does Oracle’s huge investment in cash...
- History - During the Zhou dynasty, China: A. abolished slavery in order to ...
- Math - Help, I need help on this.. For questions 3-5, use the recipe below. (I'...
- English - 1. I went to Children's Grand Park. I rode a roller coaster. I learned...
- history - why are the early groups of Native Americans called prehistoric? They ...