Posted by firedup on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 11:24pm.
Much of the direct written evidence for the early period of the Zhou dynasty comes from inscriptions on
A. bamboo strips.
C. oracle bones.
D. the walls of the kings' palaces.
i chose C WHAT YOU THINK
- history - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 11:47pm
Try some of the following links for information:
- history - allecia, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9:32am
the walls of the kings palace
- history - allecia, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9:38am
the ancient Egyptians regarded their kings as
- history - Shayla, Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 11:20am
I just took a test and c was the wrong answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - why is the significance of the mandate of heaven in the shang and zhou...
- English - A couple more questions on Transitive and Intransitive verbs. 1. Zoo ...
- History - What technology was developed during the Zhou dynasty?
- World history; HELP - Help please? 6.Do you think that the Zhou Dynasty’s ...
- History - lesson 3 unit 5 ancient civilization in china 1. Which of the ...
- world history - lesson 3 unit 5 ancient civilization in china 1. Which of the ...
- World History - How did China become a feudal state under the Zhou? A.The Shang...
- history - The idea of the Mandate of Heaven was: A. introduced in the ...
- world history - The decline of Tibet as a powerful kingdom happened? a. at the ...
- Financial Analysis - In general terms, how does Oracle’s huge investment in cash...