Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 9:52pm.
The following sentence is in what tense?
Laura has given donations to the local food bank.
B. Present perfect
C. Past perfect
i think the answer is b is this correct?
- pratical english - Cody, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 9:55pm
since has given is referring to an event that has already occurred, i would say D.
also, i find it extremely amusing that your subject is practical english and spelled wrong XD
- pratical english - Anonymous, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:00pm
okay i get on here to get help not be talked trash if i wanted that i would of went to topix. jerk !!!
- Practical English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:02pm
D. is not correct.
This sentence uses a helping verb, "has."
Study this site.
Which do you think is the answer?
By the way -- I agree with Cody. You should be able to spell Practical English with correct capitalization.
- pratical english - Cody, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:02pm
oh don't misunderstand, i wasn't making fun of you. i have made more typos than i can count. i just thought the fact that the phrase "practical english" was misspelled was ironic. i meant no offense to you personally, merely finding the situation humorous.
- pratical english - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:03pm
B. is the correct answer.
- pratical english - Cody, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:07pm
apparently i don't know my english either XD
in my opinion, the english language is too complicated for its own good
- pratical english - Anonymous, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:11pm
haha thanks for trying cody and sorry i jumped at you i took it the wrong way.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - The following sentence is in what tense? Laura has given donations to ...
- history - 9. The following sentence is in what tense? Laura has given donations ...
- Grammar (Ms. Sue) - I apologize for asking the same question, but I ...
- English - Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in each ...
- English - 1.Jenny (had) never (used) graphics software on the computer. 2.She (...
- English? - Identify the tense of the underlined verb. Laura( has been writing) a...
- identify tenses - 1. The dou had been given the second best time slot. a. past ...
- English - 1.She (uses) a viewer program to look at the photographs. 2.Jenny's ...
- English - 10. I have run for this track team for eight years. Possible answers: ...
- Spanish Homework - Hi! Can someone help check these for me? Thanks a bunch! :) ...