Posted by Laruen on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:27pm.
participation in summer reading and math program
2nd place in primary spelling bee
Certificate of Achievement: Math, Music, Good Citizenship, Student of the month - June (4 awards)
Science Fair (scientific excellence)
Winner in Six Flags Reading
Merit Award (DARE)
Metal in All District Chorus
Math M.V.P.s (certificate of advievement)
Winner in Six Flags Winner
Completion of 8th Grade
Excellence in Art
Ladies Club (chosen)
Completion of 25 books
Metal in All District Strings
Trophy in Karate (when i was little i pass, I pass this test)
TOTAL - 32
Im hope u like it
i hope i get some other awards in gr 7th this year
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:28pm
oops made a mistake completion of 6th grade not 8th grade srry about that
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:31pm
the greeting award for gr 6th like acadmic advievement award (caefricte of merit)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:42pm
I hope you teachers like the awards I got from the past :)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 4:06pm
Do you guys like the awards I got :)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 8:46pm
Grade 4 = what is the Parp Ribbin? That is brand new to me!
In karate I had an orange belt after the yellow belt and got to the blue belt but I was the only female and there were some mean men there! My instructor got even with them but I quit at that point!
Careful with the spelling of "certificates" but do I like what you have done? I am properly impressed, Laruen. Keep it up! :)
Sra (aka Mme)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen, Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 12:07am
Thank You Sra!!! :)
PARP stand for parents as reading partners
it was a reading contest
I join 3 contests this year reflections, battle of the books @ my school, and theis gift card contest. I working really hard :)
i was chosen to be in ladies club we did a lot of fun stuff like decorate for our school dance, help the poorr, throw a party :), be guards @ the science fair and much more. I had a wonderful time :)
My pricipal said that i'll get a lot of awards. I'll let you know what I got :)
umm .. sra i thought you was a man oop srry about that it's because of your name now i know your a woman.
this year I doing al district strings AGAIN :)
next year in gr 8th Im doing ladies club again and roots and shoots it's a club when you help the world :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- School (Plz read, really important) - Am I eligible to get a President's Award ...
- Hardwork I done already! :) - 7th Grade 7th grade Grades (1st quarter to 4th ...
- Awards - What kind of awards do they give out @ a 7th grade/8th award ceremony...
- math - An awards banquet is attended by 120 people. Ribbons are awarded for 1st...
- SAT's and ACT's - How to pass the SAT's and ACT'S for the John Hopkins Talent ...
- Math - A total of 68 awards will be given to the soccer team. Each box holds 8 ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- english - can you tell me if this sentence is correct with grammar and capital ...
- Awards - What kind of awards do they give out in middle school. I got ...
- math - 6th grade - Is there a quick way to do this? In how many different ways ...