Posted by Laruen on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:27pm.
participation in summer reading and math program
2nd place in primary spelling bee
Certificate of Achievement: Math, Music, Good Citizenship, Student of the month - June (4 awards)
Science Fair (scientific excellence)
Winner in Six Flags Reading
Merit Award (DARE)
Metal in All District Chorus
Math M.V.P.s (certificate of advievement)
Winner in Six Flags Winner
Completion of 8th Grade
Excellence in Art
Ladies Club (chosen)
Completion of 25 books
Metal in All District Strings
Trophy in Karate (when i was little i pass, I pass this test)
TOTAL - 32
Im hope u like it
i hope i get some other awards in gr 7th this year
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:28pm
oops made a mistake completion of 6th grade not 8th grade srry about that
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:31pm
the greeting award for gr 6th like acadmic advievement award (caefricte of merit)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 3:42pm
I hope you teachers like the awards I got from the past :)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 4:06pm
Do you guys like the awards I got :)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 8:46pm
Grade 4 = what is the Parp Ribbin? That is brand new to me!
In karate I had an orange belt after the yellow belt and got to the blue belt but I was the only female and there were some mean men there! My instructor got even with them but I quit at that point!
Careful with the spelling of "certificates" but do I like what you have done? I am properly impressed, Laruen. Keep it up! :)
Sra (aka Mme)
- My Awards (to share with teachers) - Laruen , Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 12:07am
Thank You Sra!!! :)
PARP stand for parents as reading partners
it was a reading contest
I join 3 contests this year reflections, battle of the books @ my school, and theis gift card contest. I working really hard :)
i was chosen to be in ladies club we did a lot of fun stuff like decorate for our school dance, help the poorr, throw a party :), be guards @ the science fair and much more. I had a wonderful time :)
My pricipal said that i'll get a lot of awards. I'll let you know what I got :)
umm .. sra i thought you was a man oop srry about that it's because of your name now i know your a woman.
this year I doing al district strings AGAIN :)
next year in gr 8th Im doing ladies club again and roots and shoots it's a club when you help the world :)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- School (Plz read, really important) - Am I eligible to get a President's Award ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- math - 6th grade - Is there a quick way to do this? In how many different ways ...
- math - 6 runners run in a 500 yard dash. Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and ...
- Math - K-4 1st-11 2nd- __ 3rd-30 4th-25 5th-10 6- 1 BEST prediction for the ...
- grade 8 math - how many different ways can eight cars finish in a race 1st, 2nd...
- Math (trigonometry) - MONDAY December 3, 2012 SCHOOL SUBJECTS Art Business ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- programming - write a flowchart program which shows persentes of 4 student 1st ...
- math - You offer to do the dishes for your family for the next month.This month ...