Posted by Laruen on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 1:05pm.
Whta is a verctorican (srry i can't spell that) award when the 8th graders get one?????
- 8th Grade - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 1:14pm
is it a high award for some 8th graders who get good grades ?
- 8th Grade - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 1:21pm
Velocitation Award for Academic Excellence Award
that's the way you spell it
anyways what is it tho?
- 8th Grade - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 1:24pm
I couldn't find anything about a Velocitation Award.
Do you mean valedictorian?
- 8th Grade - Laruen , Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 1:27pm
- 8th Grade - first, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 12:13pm
- 8th Grade - first, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 12:14pm
- 8th Grade - saina , Monday, July 13, 2015 at 3:37am
- 8th Grade - Hello, Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 6:58pm
It is a Valedictorian Award. It goes to the student with the highest grades in eighth grade, or, depending on your school, in all of middle school. I was the top of my class in middle school, but we did not have Valedictorian Awards. I did get to go to a luncheon and received a lot of certificates from politicians. Anyway, being Valedictorian is much more significant in High School. I am tied right now for the top of my class, but I am sure I will get it by senior year because I have taken/am taking/and will be taking thirteen AP classes throughout my High School career.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - build equation Of the 15 players on the boys' soccer team, 2/5 are 8th ...
- math - Ok, the problem says: a Middle school has 125 6th graders, 150 7th ...
- Math (7th grade) - I have a math question that I do not really understand how to...
- Valedictorian/Salutatorians ???? - What is Valedictorian/Salutatorians award? Do...
- Math - Nicole drew a circle on the chalkboard that had a radius of 15 cm. Which ...
- american legion award??? - What is american legion award??? My mom got that ...
- math - In polk middle school, 45% of the students are 6th graders, 35% of the ...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- Awards - What kind of awards do they give out @ a 7th grade/8th award ceremony...
- math - pencils come in packs of 20 for 2.79 if 18 8th graders and 19 7th graders...