Posted by Lauryn on Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:39pm.
What were the causes of the French and Indian war?
- Social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:41pm
- Social studies - Writeacher, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:41pm
- Social studies - BeyondAwesomeFreak, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:42pm
The French and Indian War started because the British settlers were going farther into Indian lands in the Ohio Valley, and the French were also active in the region, mostly as trappers. The Indians fought on both sides, but they were mainly allies of the French.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies Check my answers! - 20. Which best describes the connection the ...
- Social studies - Causes of french and indian war
- us history - How is the Seven Years War related to the French and Indian War? ...
- Social Studies - What was the significance of the battle at fort necessity? A) ...
- social studies (check my answers) - What was the significance of the battle at ...
- social studies - who won the french and indian war?
- Social Studies - Compare the tactics used by the French troops in the French and...
- Social Studies - Compare the tactics used by the french troops in the french and...
- social studies - What are the outcomes of the French and Indian War?
- Social Studies - What is the timeline for the French and Indian War