Posted by Lauryn on Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:39pm.
What were the causes of the French and Indian war?
- Social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:41pm
- Social studies - Writeacher, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:41pm
- Social studies - BeyondAwesomeFreak, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 8:42pm
The French and Indian War started because the British settlers were going farther into Indian lands in the Ohio Valley, and the French were also active in the region, mostly as trappers. The Indians fought on both sides, but they were mainly allies of the French.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - Causes of french and indian war
- social studies - who won the french and indian war?
- social studies - What are the outcomes of the French and Indian War?
- Social Studies - What is the timeline for the French and Indian War
- social studies - what were the 3 main effects of the french and indian war
- Social Studies - How did the French and Indian War change Pennsylvania?
- 5th grade social studies - What was the french and indian war about?
- social studies - write a paragraph explaining the results of the french and ...
- social studies - were there economic reasons tht caused the french and indian ...
- Social Studies - How did the French and Indian War change the British ...