Posted by Amy on Friday, November 18, 2011 at 4:02pm.
Sarah has noticed at work that office meetings held in the late morning go more quickly than those scheduled after lunch. She tells her boss she'll bet that, if he holds his meetings at 11a.m., the group will spend more time on the agenda and less discussing unrealated trivial matters. Sarah has just stated a/an:
a. operational definition
d. confirmation bias
I think it's either b or d.
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 4:04pm
I disagree with you.
- Psychology - Amy, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 6:18pm
It is hypothesis. THANK YOU :-)
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 18, 2011 at 6:25pm
Yes. It's hypothesis.
- Psychology - Anonymous, Monday, January 20, 2014 at 4:28pm
An experimenter wants to find out if drinking coffee makes people more alert. The amount of coffee a person drinks is the:
B. dependent variable.
C. independent variable.
D. correlation coefficient.
I believe the answer is D. correlation coefficient
Answer this Question
- intro to psychology - Sarah Maguire has noticed at work that office meetings ...
- intro psychology - Sarah Maguire has noticed at work that office meetings held ...
- psychology - Sarah Maguire has noticed at work that office meetings held in the ...
- math - thank you! this one is hard. four tellers are in a contest to see who can...
- English - Can someone please proofread this essay to check for any improvements ...
- office management - a meeting agenda is a tool that a.tells employees about ...
- English - I need help fixing up this essay so that it flows better. Thanks ...
- English - I need help fixing up this essay so that it flows betters. Thanks ...
- socials - what the meech lake meetings about? Meetings about changes to the ...
- English - Is it correct to say,"Meetings will be held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday ...