posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you.
1) As our students we'll probably have to learn science in English in their last year of high school, we would rather they used English as the lingua franca for their Comenius project.
2) I think either your school or the French school can act as a coordinator.
3) We are therefore ready to check and sign your application form as soon as we receive it from you (Can you help me express it better).
4) I thought the deadline to hand in the application form was 21 February. Are there different deadlines depending on the legislation of the European country involved?
5) Are we certain that our project will be financed by the EU?
1) Because our students will probably have to study science in English during their last year of high school, we would rather they use English as the lingua franca for their Comenius project.
3) As soon as we receive your application, we are ready to review it and sign it.