Posted by Bob on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:25pm.
I have to do this project and I have to say what funny stuff could happen if I cleaned my room. I don't know anything funny that could happen. so help me? :D
ELA - Writeacher, Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:27pm
What if you find something you thought you had lost?
What if you find something you told your brother he had lost?
With the kids I know, finding unexpected things is the usual result of cleaning rooms!! Most of the time, it's pretty funny!
ELA - Bob, Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:29pm
Not that kind of funny but like its from this book and here was an example
Don't bite your fingernails because the nails will look nasty.
But the real reason not to bite your nails is cause when you take off a nail and it goes on the floor it will grow on the floor and it soon will become huge.. There were other ones also
ELA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:39pm
"Dust bunnies" could grow up into marauding rabbits.
Your pile of dirty clothes gets so high that one day it collapses on you and almost smothers you.
ELA - Bob, Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:49pm
Those were great :D But do you have anymore ideas? We need to write at least a full page
ELA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 4:55pm
Two of us used our imaginations. Now it's your turn.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - I'm writing a letter in the perspective of an Italian immigrant...
- Spanish - Are all comic strips suppose to be made funny? Because I have to make ...
- grammar - Is it incorrect to say "She is more funny than her sister"? I know you...
- English - Review of verb tense(present,past,future) Dianne, Sara, and Emily all...
- English - Pathetic is to funny as: a.) distressing is to upsetting b.) ...
- English - 1. He told the students a funny story. 2. A funny story was told the ...
- lang. arts - The play Purlie Victorious was "too" funny for words. "too" is the ...
- English - 1. That sounds fun to me. (What is the part of sppech of 'fun'? Is it ...
- English - Who is Hana's funny friend? 1. Her funny friend is Junsu. 2. He is ...
- Grammar Check - Can you please check this to see if my grammar is correct. Thank...