Posted by annie on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 10:52pm.
Which of the following scenarios most likely describes the future of technology in education?
- Technology in the Classroom - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:01pm
- Technology in the Classroom - heather, Monday, November 21, 2011 at 12:12pm
1. B Correct
2. A Correct
3. D Correct
4. D Correct
5. B Correct
6. B Correct
7. D Correct
8. C Correct
9. B Correct
10. D Correct
11. D Correct
12. D Correct
13. A Correct
14. A Correct
15. A Correct
16. B Correct
17. B Correct
18. D Correct
19. D Correct
20. B Correct
i got a 100.....i just took the test
- Technology in the Classroom - Anonymous, Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 8:10pm
Heather do u have the questions
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Teachers Aide/Technology in the Classroom - Which of the following scenarios ...
- Education technologoy - How are boolean search strategies and other search ...
- Help? - 1. Which of the following are Boolean operators? and, or, not *** to, ...
- Online Learning CHECK ANSWERS - 1. Which of the following are Boolean operators...
- American E - I don't understand what this assignment. · Write a 700- to 1,050-...
- Education/Technology - We anticipate that the next technology revolution will be...
- AED - Post your response to the following: The introduction of calculators and ...
- AED/200 - This isn't due until sunday(August 15, 2010). Can you please help me ...
- macroeconomics - 1. Which of the following is least likely to affect an economy...
- Technology - Do you feel that technology helps or hinders parents in becoming ...