Posted by Mohammad on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 7:54pm.
what were the reasons for the growth of technology and industry during WW2?
I think it their defeat in previous wars that teach them to update on their supplies. That it i know
socials WW2 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:08pm
All of the countries involved in this war had to produce a lot of food, weapons, vehicles and medicines FAST. This inspired the scientists and engineers to invent new products and find ways of efficiently making them.
socials WW2 - Mohammad, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:12pm
ah i see now thank you ms. sue.
socials WW2 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:21pm
You're welcome. Mohammad.
socials WW2 - tity, Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 4:14pm
i have bigggg di ck
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- socials 11 - why was totalitarian needed for ww2?
- WW2 - When Canadian troops were sent to Great Britian in WW2 were did they go to...
- socials 11 - why did tvs become so popular after the ww2?
- social studies - What contributed to the growth of Japan's economy following WW2...
- Social studies - which of the following did americans not experience during ww2...
- Scocial Studies - Who was the leader of China during WW2?
- socials - the other poster is Careless talk brings tragedy in wartime i search ...
- Social Studies - What are some response to the creation of concentration camps ...
- Social Studies - Does anyone know any good websites where I could find ...
- Socials - for the question like 2 days ago. About world war I and World war 2 ...