Posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to revise this email. Thank you very much in advance.
1) My science colleague is willing to work on a project in English concerning ecology with some of her students in the years 10-11.
2) Though we haven't got a bilingual branch at the moment, she has taken already part in various science competitions in Italy where the lingua franca was English.
3) She is going to involve a group of twenty students who are high-achievers and are willing to devote sufficient time and energy to the project.
4) As your school has a bilingual branch and has already been involved in other Comenius projects, I think it could act as a coordinator of the Comenius project.
5) We, on the other hand (side), could paricipate in the project as partners. (as a partner).
2. ... she has already taken part ...
3. No hyphen needed.
4. "it"??? It'd be better to write this: ... I think you could act ...
5. ... on the other hand ... partners.