Posted by Timothy on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:25am.
I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct?
1. Tú hablas por teléfono.
Tú habaste por teléfono.
2. Nosostros bailamos mucho los fines de semana.
This would be the same in past tense, I think??
3. Tú y yo cantamos los domingos.
This would also be the same, I think??
4. Él nada mucho en las piscina.
Él nadó mucho en la piscina
5. Ellos nadan mucho en la piscina.
6. Tú preparas la comida en casa.
Túpreparaste la comida en la casa.
7. Yo miro la televisión.
Yo miré la television.
8. Miro la televisión.
Miré la television.
9. Nosotros cantamos.
This is the same.
10. Ella estudia.
11. Yo bailé mucho ayer. Does this mean “I danced yesterday?“
12.How do I say His leg hurts?
Le duele la pierna.
13. How do I say My throat hurts. Me duele la garganta??
10. Is this the way I conjugate past tense of beber?
- Spanish 8th grade - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:52pm
My answer is the same as your later one, which I saw and answered first.
I did not mention that in #6, you need to separate Tú preparaste.
Also, the tú form in beber is bebiste
Answer this Question
spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
8th grade spanish - I have to do a cross-word puzzle, but I'm not sure about the...
8th grade History - i have no clue how to write a paragraph about the spanish ...
Spanish-8th grade-Totally confused - Could someone please help me-I'm totally ...
8th grade American History - For my school assignment I am to create a Facebook ...
math - what is the difference between translation , rotation, relections, and ...
8th grade - what is 117 put in simplest form
Spanish-8th grade - Could you check thee for me? Thank you 1. Say that you plan ...
Spanish-8th Grade-Please check - I have a question about the owrd cubiertos in ...
8th grade, history ?#4 - What types of permant settlements did the spanish ...