Posted by Timothy on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11:25am.
I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct?
1. Tú hablas por teléfono.
Tú habaste por teléfono.
2. Nosostros bailamos mucho los fines de semana.
This would be the same in past tense, I think??
3. Tú y yo cantamos los domingos.
This would also be the same, I think??
4. Él nada mucho en las piscina.
Él nadó mucho en la piscina
5. Ellos nadan mucho en la piscina.
6. Tú preparas la comida en casa.
Túpreparaste la comida en la casa.
7. Yo miro la televisión.
Yo miré la television.
8. Miro la televisión.
Miré la television.
9. Nosotros cantamos.
This is the same.
10. Ella estudia.
11. Yo bailé mucho ayer. Does this mean “I danced yesterday?“
12.How do I say His leg hurts?
Le duele la pierna.
13. How do I say My throat hurts. Me duele la garganta??
10. Is this the way I conjugate past tense of beber?
- Spanish 8th grade - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:52pm
My answer is the same as your later one, which I saw and answered first.
I did not mention that in #6, you need to separate Tú preparaste.
Also, the tú form in beber is bebiste
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish 8th grade - I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct? 1. ...
- Spanish-7th grade-Please check - I use spanishtypeit to do accents so I just ...
- spanish - can anyone answer these questions i have to say all of them tomorrow ...
- 10th grade, spanish three - how would i answer this question with direct object ...
- spanish - Answer the questions negatively, using the imperfect tense. Make sure ...
- Spanish - Please check if the following conversation is correct: ¡Hola! ¿Como ...
- spanish - I am preparing for my oral exam (spanish 1) and i wrote all this down...
- spanish - Por and para both mean for. How do you know when to use which one? ...
- spanish Homework - The directions say... Complete the following sentences with ...
- Spanish 2 - All the verbs that have not been conjugated need to be either in ...