Posted by tacarey on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:32am.
ISNT THIS RITE?
With regard to British influences on India, which of the following statements is true?
A. A primary objective of British rule was attaining food self-sufficiency for Indians.
B. The common name for the British Indian Empire was the "British Raj."
>>>C. The British Indian Army was not expected to serve British interests beyond India.
D. The British East India Company ruled India after a sepoy rebellion in 1867.
2. In the 1960s and 1970s under President Gamel Abdul Nasser, Egypt was a/an _______ state that developed more rapidly than the rest of North Africa.
HISTORY - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:38am
The word "rite" means "ritual" -- what do you really mean?
HISTORY - tacarey, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:41am
lol meaning. are my answers right.
HISTORY - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:46am
I disagree with both answers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Do you think that the British influence in India was positive or ...
- Geography - Is this alright? 52. Do you think that the British influence in ...
- World History - What was the most important factor in the British conquest of ...
- Social Studies - How did British colonial practices in South Asia reflect the ...
- Geography - 52. Do you think that the British influence in India was positive or...
- World History - 4. What was a consequence of British imperial rule in India? a. ...
- History - How did India experience that arrival of the British, in light of the ...
- World Geograpy - 1. With regard to British influences on India, which of the ...
- US History - Can you please help me with these questions? After the Revolution, ...
- global history - did nationalism topple (brake up)empires Nationalism is one of ...