Posted by austin on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 12:02am.
I am new here; say to everyone first.
Here is the a question for coding list box;
it has two part: first part: Create a project that stores personal information for a little electronic "black book"; the fields in the file should include name, phone number, pager number, cell phone number, voice mail number, and Email Address. allow the user to enter the data into text boxes. (This part is very easy, The trouble maker is in the second part).
second part: create a second project to load the names into a list box. perform a "Look Up" and display the appropriate information for the selected name.
The second part should be very easy to someone here; please write codes, I have stuck in the second part for couple of hours.
Thanks very much
- VB - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 2:41am
First of all, please identify the School Subject so we can easily recognize it. Look to the left above Grade Levels and select one of the School Subjects.
- VB-College - austin, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 2:47am
Hi the School subjects is college level,
- School Subjects - Computer - austin, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 2:49am
School Subjects - Computer
- programming VB - MathMate, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 6:47am
I suggest you experiment with some coding and find out how VB works. If you have problems, post what you have tried, and we'll guide you where the problem is.
Programming is learned a lot by
1. learning in the classroom and lab
2. reading textbook tutorial examples.
3. experimentation (most important part)
If we write the code for you, we deprive you of the experience you get from programming.
Hope to see some code from you soon.
Also, you are expected to write
"computer-VB" in the school subject in the initial post.
Not everyone knows what VB means.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- VB - Programming in Visual basic 2008 exercise 11.5 Create a project that store ...
- math - Let f(t) = Q0at = Q0(1 + r)t. f(7) = 75.94 and f(9) = 91.89 (a) Find the ...
- college: Chemistry - Hi there I need help with my chemistry homework There are ...
- math - I need some serious help. I am a grade 10 student and I have this ...
- Calculus - Integrals - Here's my first question: (FIrst part courtesy of Count ...
- project planning - i need help this is late work and i have until friday night ...
- After finishing your edu. what do..(repost) - Here is the second part of my ...
- English - To answer the question below, use an idea that you generated in Part 2...
- math help1 - Okay I am a little bit confused about one math question can you ...
- Consumer Math - I have a question here that I was told to clarify. So I'll try ...