Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:45pm.
The view from Mount Fuji is great. From Mount Fuji is the prepositional phrase. Is it an adjective phrase or an adverb phrase?
english - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:47pm
If it's modifying a noun, it's an adjective phrase.
If it's modifying a verb, it's an adverb phrase.
What is that phrase describing?
english - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:48pm
the phrase is describing mount fuji
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:49pm
That can't be.
Mount Fuji is part of the phrase.
What does the phrase modify?
english - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:51pm
it is describing the view right so its an adjective phrase
english - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ELA - English - Choose the correct function for "to the orthodontists office" ...
- English - Choose the term that describes the following phrase. Kris was anxious...
- English - This is what I think they are 1."Leaving their native land to colonize...
- English - Choose the term that describes the CAPITALIZED phrase. Raoul’s sister...
- English - 1. You can just give the homework to Marc, *my next door neighbor*, to...
- English - "When you're finished", please lock the door. Choose the term that ...
- Language arts - The boys on the soccer team will go across the street, through ...
- English 8 Adjective phrase or adverb phrase - Some wore shiny rocks on their ...
- English - Mrs. Patti, "a math teacher at my school", plans to retire next year. ...
- English - Can anyone help me with this? After the sentence, identify the ...