Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:05pm.
What property is for 9 + n = 9 + n ?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:09pm
Math - MathMate, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:10pm
commutativity (i.e. can be switched around, Fr. commutateur=switch)
Math - Laruen, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:12pm
Commutative Property of Addition ?
I did read it Im just making sure if I'm correct.
Math - Laruen, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:17pm
Is that the right answer to the question?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:19pm
Yes. MathMate told you the answer 10 minutes ago.
Math - MathMate, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:22pm
Yes, you answer is correct.
Your answer is more specific than mine. It restricts the operation to addition, while commutativity applies also to some other operators such as multiplication.
Math - Laruen, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:24pm
PS: I'll soon post math homework corrects (just 4 questions). I want to make sure if there any grammar mistakes and correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math urgent - which property is illustrated by the equation 3/2x+0=3/2x? ...
- math urgent - which property is illustrated by the equation? commutative ...
- Math - Check My answers 2. Name the Property of Equality that justifies this ...
- math - if you simplify the expression 3x+4(x-2)-3x into the expression 3x+ 4x -8...
- Math - which of the following properties hold for subtraction of whole numbers? ...
- Math-- - Identify the property or theorem which justifies the statement. 7 × 3 ...
- math - Which property is shown by -5x(6+7)=-5x6+(-5)x7? A. Commutative property ...
- Math - What property is shown in the equation below? 6x0=0 a)zero property of ...
- math - Which property is shown by 2+0=2? A. Associative property of addition B. ...
- Math - What property is illustrated by the fact that (12*95)*52=12*(95*52)? A.)...