Posted by mike on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:02pm.
Who began a savage campaign to overthrow Europe?
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:08pm
- history - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:11pm
Caesar in the wars of 58BC conquered Gaul, but not all of Europe. I would have leaned to Napoleon..he went all the way to Russia.
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:21pm
We could also add Hitler to this list.
- history - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 8:23pm
correct. I forget about him.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- Julius Caesar - In Act II scene iv of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, what is wrong...
- Julius Caesar - How can Julius Caesar be applied to our current way of life?
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- world history - 25. In 49 B.C., Julius Caesar began a civil war by a. crossing ...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- English - I have to design a theme park based on Julius Caesar. I need creative ...
- World History - Why did Julius Caesar lose power?
- World History - How did Julius Caesar gain power.
- history - compare alexander the great to julius caesar