Posted by Gary on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 7:41pm.
Can you give me a sentence with the word batches?
- sentences - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 7:44pm
Gary, Marie, Kate, or whoever --
Quit switching names; it's a waste of time.
Ms. Sue has given you one of your answers. Now it's your turn. Post what you think, after looking the word up, and we'll see.
- sentences - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 7:44pm
Please use the same name for your posts.
I'll be glad to check your sentence.
- sentences - Mohammad, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 7:51pm
batches mean a bunch. u say name of person like, Joe cooked up big batches of food. it real easy you go google and u write word in the search engine and definition automatic come up and u see what it mean and you come up with sentence.
- sentences - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 7:58pm
Yay! Mohammad!!!! :-)
- sentences - Anonymous, Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 6:15pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Sue needs 2/1/3 cups of flour for a batch of cookies. How many complete ...
- sentences - Can you give me a sentence with the word eddies?
- sentences - Can you give me a sentence with the word difficulties?
- English - 1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word. ...
- English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...
- English expression - Write down a sentence in a contraction in each box. Write ...
- English - The plane came down later than expected. 15. In this sentence, what ...
- Reading (hellp!) - Can you give me a 6th grade sentence using the word calico,...
- medical language - B. Define the following words or word parts. -ad -ior -ics ...
- reading - what are 2 sentences using the word overwhelm? what are 2 sentences ...